Customer Support Engineer
As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app that is used by thousands of product teams every day. We're on a mission to create a common language for our fellow designers and developers, caring deeply about building a product that delights them. We’ve reached over 1,500,000 users from the best product teams like Airbnb, Dropbox, Pinterest and many many more.
We care deeply about how we interact with our users, all the way from our onboarding process to sales. Big hugs to our community, as they’re the key factor to Zeplin’s growth! We always try to keep in touch, understand and categorize their feedback and react based on these insights.
As a Customer Support Engineer at Zeplin, you will share this responsibility with us and engage with our users! ✌️
- Answering and troubleshooting daily questions, finding solutions to issues submitted via email and social media, while making sure to follow our brand culture. This might include sending how-to links, our blog posts or explaining how our pricing and plans work.
- Understanding a user’s state of mind and reacting accordingly, like calming a stressed user down or sending a silly GIF when appropriate.
- Investigating issues using design documents, logs, databases or the codebase & figure out the root causes.
- Collecting insights, conveying them to the right people and helping the product team prioritize the roadmap.
- Knowledge of Zeplin and passion for the product
- Clear and positive communication and collaboration skills in written and spoken English
- Strong problem solving ability, seeking help from teammates to accomplish goals
- Supporting the go-to-market team on programs including events, partnerships, content creation and recruiting
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Photoshop)
- Experience with Web/Mobile development
Zeplin is a connected space for product teams where they can share designs, generate specs, assets and code snippets. In just 2 years, we’ve reached over 1,500,000 users from the best product teams like Slack, Pinterest, Mailchimp, Microsoft and many many more. We’re a Y Combinator startup, also backed by amazing investors like Elad Gil, Mike Maples, Kevin Hale. We’re a small, distributed crew with offices in San Francisco and Istanbul.
We’ve started with one piece of the product development cycle. In fact, designers and engineers interact at every single point from idea, all the way to production. Our goal is to help with all the issues that a product team might face in this process.